Thursday, January 14, 2010

7 Steps to a Better Me for the Month of January:
  1. Read an actual BOOK. With pages and everything! (School textbooks and comic books don't count!)
  2. Write a letter! The letter should also include spastic drawings, like my snaggle-tooth smiley face.
  3. Eat some fruit everyday. (Drinking juice doesn't count.)
  4. Do my bible studies well ahead of time. Scrambling 20 minutes before leaving the house is unacceptable.
  5. Find a new job. The serfdom is getting old and I need to kick-start my career! (Whoa! Yeah! Kickstart my heart!).
  6. Start a joke war with one of my friends. (This has already been set in motion). I will post the letter later.
  7. Come up with a budget I will actual follow. So far I either spend nothing or everything. Isn't there a happy median? (shaking head disapprovingly).

No comments:

Post a Comment