Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today I heard the most hilarious break up letter . It was so incredibly amusing. I then proceeded to find this website.

I then generated this letter.

"Dear Stupid,

I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this will make us both a lot better off, well me atleast.. This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, Im bouncing and not lookin back.. Don't let it get you all upset inside, It was completely your fault, no doubt about it. It is because of your extreme mental problems that keep me from being even remotely interested in continuing this relationship with you.

You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with annoying way you Never shaved your arm pits. I might miss certain things about you such as the time you flirted with my father at our family christmas dinner.

I'm glad this is done and we're going separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to have a decent conversation with a person of the opposite gender. And hopefully we will be incredibly far away.

Good riddance, Me"

The first problem is it didn't ask for my gender. It appears my boyfriend should shave his armpits, and was flirting with my father. This generator would case a person to want to break up with another, due to all of the spelling and grammatical errors. I could hardly restrain myself from fixing at least a few of them. Granted, it is a masterpiece in comparison with the linked letter. Teehee!

"Baa says the lamb, the lamb says baa."-Flapjack

No comments:

Post a Comment