Tuesday, January 26, 2010


This is a picture of my dog for no particular reason.

Alright, so I haven't posted in a while. I am back to school, the grind. On the plus side school has helped me with list item #3. When I leave for school in the morning MWF I actually have to put thought into what I bring. I pack my own lunch so I do not have to waste my money on delicious and tiring hydrogenated oils, and who knows what else! Everyday I bring a tangerine with me as part of my lunch. Somehow I got tangerines with seeds. I realize it doesn't look very lady-like (yes I'm a girl) to spit tangerine seeds out when you miss one while combing for them. I think this has helped me to repel college boys, which I am very proud of. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them engaged me in some sort of spitting contest; which, admittedly I would enthusiastically participate in.

The book reading isn't going as well, because now I am forced to read. I enrolled in a class called Honors American Literature 2. Sounds crazy? Maybe that is the reason only 3 people, including me, are enrolled in the class. The professor fought for the class, and the school let him keep it.

The joke war with my friend didn't turn out so well. She liked the joke (which is good). I saw it in her car in a nook where the radio should be. It's like a little shire to the note. The note is a sacred gift or something. Anyway, she liked it a lot, and no war has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment