Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tyrannical=Bad nincompoop!

On Tuesday I am going to a seminar with some other students. This seminar will be full of people working in the career area I am pursuing. Hopefully, I can get some contacts, so I can get out of my low-paying fast food job! Although, I recently found that posting funny pictures and such around my job has made it bearable. Possibly a bit enjoyable, maybe. My manager has started to tell me "you're doing a great job" and "thanks" a lot more. Every time I really want to quit it starts getting better, and that is why I still work there "sigh." I assume these new compliments stem from the recent manager meeting, or possibly the old manager gave him some advice. Tyrannical=Bad nincompoop!

Don't you love the word nincompoop? I used to use it frequently, but one of my friends said she didn't like it because it sounded "mean." Personally I think calling someone a nincompoop is much better than "idiot" or "moron." The work "ninny" is also among my favorites. This word must be used with an English accent: "close the boot ya ninny!" Beautiful.
Here's another random animal photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment